Does your water bill seem to increase, but you’re sure that your family hasn’t increased your water consumption any more than usual? Do you see puddles around the house, but you can’t seem to locate the source of the leak? Or do you just simply want to fix any water leak within your household? Diamondback Plumbing can help you find the any pipe leak or slab leak in your Sedona, Arizona home.
Our competent, hard-working, and very approachable employees have the relevant skills to provide you with all of the plumbing services you will need in your house or in your office building. Here in Sedona, Diamondback Plumbing will give you relevant services for all your leak-related needs. One of the more important services that you may need is leak detection. We provide you three main services: Pipe Leak Detection; Slab Leak Detection; and Sewer Line Leak Detection.
Pipe Leak Detection
If you have noticed something different in the house, especially an unusual noise of flowing water then we recommend that you do some checking. Make sure that all the faucets are properly closed and check if the toilets are not the culprit. If these seem normal, then it’s likely that the problem is a leak in your pipes. Another main sign may include an unusual moistening of the floor, or floor tiles; an unpleasant odor which may attract rats; and an unexpected spike in the water bill.
Our local team in Sedona is available 24/7 to help the residents of Sedona detect any costly leak problems. If your pipeline is not maintained, it will be prone to corroding which may lead to leaking. We can help you detect any pipe leaks you have and also repair the pipe usually within the same day.
Slab Leak Detection
Another form of leak is that comes from your home’s slabs. This type of leak is one that you don’t want to miss and would want to repair quickly.
A slab leak occurs when water supply pipes under the concrete slab beneath break or burst. This leak causes damage not just to the slab above it but also to nearby fixtures like the lawn. This problem happens due to several reasons which may include but not limited to: (1) a wear and tear on the pipes because of friction with other nearby pipes, and/or other hard objects including concrete; (2) pipe corrosion; (3) poorly installed pipes; (4) high water pressure inside the pipes; and (5) movement or shifting of the pipes
Just like a normal pipe leak, there are ways to know if you are having a slab leak? You may want to check for the following signs:
- An unusual sound of running water
- A spinning water meter, even if all the faucets in the house are closed
- Cracks in walls or on the floor
- Noticeable moisture in the flooring
- An unusual smell inside the smell that is reminiscent of sewage
- A bug or rat problem
- A huge spike in the water bills
Diamondback Plumbing has been serving Arizona for over 22 years and has a team of skilled and experienced plumbers who are trained to deal with various kinds of plumbing issues. The main reason for our longevity and success is return customers – we have built an outstanding reputation and have become well known in the valley of the sun and throughout Arizona. Our customers have the comfort of knowing Diamondback Plumbing will provide a warranty on all our plumbing work provided and we stand behind our quality workmanship.
Slab leaks may not always be very visible, but our experts in Sedona can do the job for you! With our proper equipment and modern tools, Diamondback Plumbing will solve that slab leak in your home.
Sewer Line Leak Detection
Aside from normal pipe and slab leaks, sewers under our households or office buildings are also prone to leaking. What are the common signs of sewer leakage? Below are three signs:
- “Grease-berg” – Your sewer line may be clogged due to obstruction of a material which is called “grease-berg”. This is a collection of dirt residue that is drained down the sink (grease, oils, fats, and other material). In time, this material becomes collectively bigger and may completely obstruct the line causing the water to backflow and put unnecessary stress on the pipes, which usually causes them to rupture, burst or break.
- Trash – Aside from grease-berg, one common cause of obstruction to the line is trash. This is why it is not recommended to throw trash, no matter the size, in the sink or in the toilet. Even if the trash is biodegradable, we can’t be sure that it won’t contribute to the obstruction. Even the smallest of things like q-tips are usual evidences found in sewer leak detection.
- Tree Roots – Yes, trees can actually harm the sewer line system. If the roots start to hit or grow around the pipes, they can crack or totally destroy the sewage line.
Whatever it is that you need, Diamondback Plumbing in Sedona is here to help you detect any leaks in your homes piping systems. We can help protect you from incurring unwanted costs and damages from pipe leaks. Call Diamondback today at (928) 774-0594 to schedule your appointment. All the work completed by Diamondback Plumbing is per UPC/IRC Code.